Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why I am here

Predictably till now my blog is seen by fewer people than I expected. May be in due course I shall be able to make it look nicer with postings more relevant to the visitors.
I mailed my blog address to all my e-friends and they are a long list. I expect comments to pour in gradually.
I was trying find out something which keeps me busy writing things. My literary adventures never took off. All my previous attempts ended up in some publications here and there. Some in my younger days showed up in annual numbers of magazines and others in some professional journals.
As food sustains the body, appreciation sustains literary efforts. I want my blog to be a place where people can appreciate each other or may be suggest some changes here and there. I hope at least the blog will give me the reason to write and exist.
About the title of my blog I say that the word ‘share’ is gradually vanishing in to-day's world. People have become impatient to admit the existence of others.I believe that impatience is not the only way to exist. There are other alternatives too. Once you are a human being your are to stay and stare and say and share. So far as I am concerned, I want to touch as many as I can before bidding good bye-.

No comments:

Post a Comment