Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Come the way I like you

Many years and nights you kept me sleepless
Wish I could gift one to you.
See we walked down the highway on summer
Evenings and you nurtured
The soft fire inside your heart.

The road, the trees and the
Air still remember us
And I talk to them.
And we wait for you.

Come with your small young face which I have cherished all these years,
Come with your frail young body
Come with that soft shy smile
Come with that soft fire inside your breast.
I waited so long
Come the way I like you.
Else don’t come at all.

2 comments:

  1. This is nice..... exudes a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nimo.
    You seem to have a same thought process.
    Let all like minded get together-for sharing feelings at least.
    Your postings are a pleasure to watch. I bless you and belive that you must spread out far beyond what you imagine.
    It is only a mattter of time.

    ReplyDelete